Frequently Asked Questions
Below you’ll find a list of frequently asked questions. These questions are usually asked just before a merchant purchases one of our themes.
1. Are your themes compatible with OS 2.0?
Yes, all our themes are fully compatible with Shopify OS 2.0
2. Can I change colors and fonts?
Yes, you can. Usually Shopify’s font library is sufficient, but if you want to add custom fonts to the theme, you can contact us and we will do it for you without any additional charges.
3. Can I see a theme before buying it?
Yes, on every theme page, there's a demo link where you can interact with and preview the front-end of the theme.
4. Are all your themes responsive?
Yes, all our themes are fully responsive.
5. Will this theme work with my apps?
Yes, our themes are compatible with most apps on the Shopify app store.
6. Is the theme purchase a one-time fee?
Yes, you only need to purchase a theme once for your shop. Using the same theme for multiple storefronts requires the purchase of one theme license for each storefront.
Also, keep in mind that Shopify's subscription plans and most added apps are not one-time fees.
7. What’s included with my theme purchase?
- Theme file for uploading to your Shopify store
- Editable Canva templates
- Shopify SEO guide
- Theme installation guide
- Live chat support for any Shopify-related inquiries
- Assistance with store setup at no extra cost (If needed)
8. What does the InspiredTheme Support team cover?
Our friendly team can provide help with theme settings and anything included in the original theme. We are not able to help with tasks that require significant code changes to the theme or app troubleshooting, installation, or removal.
9. Do your themes get updated?
Our themes are updated periodically to keep up to date with the latest Shopify functions. You can update to a newer version of your theme at any time, as many times as you would like.
10. I’m new to Shopify, can you provide help with store setup?
Yes, we can help you set up your store for free. Just let us know what you need help with and we'll guide you through the process.
11. How to use Canva templates
Preparing images for your Shopify store can be a daunting task. That's why we provide Canva templates along with the theme to make it easier for you.
Canva templates are pre-designed graphics that you can customize by adding your own images, editing text, changing colors, and incorporating other elements to create unique banners. You can then upload these banners to your Shopify store.
If you're not familiar with Canva, it's an online design platform that's popular among small businesses and entrepreneurs for its user-friendly interface and beautiful templates. With Canva, even those without design skills can create professional-looking graphics for their business.
12. How to upload our theme to your Shopify store
Our theme is delivered in the form of a .zip file and must be uploaded to Shopify before use. Follow these steps to upload the theme:
1. Go to your Shopify admin, then click Online Store -> Themes.
2. In Theme library, click “Add theme” -> "Upload zip file".
3. Select the .zip file on your computer and click “Upload file”.